Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's now 2012!

Gosh!
Time was passing soooo fast, it's 2012 now!
Can't accept that im starting my school life now... =S
Upper sixth. Suffering.
But still decided to be more serious and more concentrate on my study in this year.
Cause i'll have my STPM in this year!! :O
There's another thing that i can't accept is me now, already 19 years old!
Oh no...sometimes i'll feel that im still a kid (childish lar~) ><
Can't believe that i'm now 19!
Oh wait~~my birthday haven't pass yet. LOL
I'm still 18 now. =P
By the way, i hope everything goes good in this year.
Study hard, pass my diploma of piano, pass my STPM and so on...
Hope can get some new and special experiences, or some challenges for me in this year!
Wheeeeee~~Happy 2012! God bless me! HAAA=D


No comments:

Post a Comment