Friday, June 15, 2012

Life is still going on...


Long time never sign in this blog...
After a few months, many things happened and have changed, a lot..
What i thought it will happen will be in a good way,  
but unfortunately it was not like that at all when the time has come..
...
Well, don't feel like telling it over here..
I've promise myself that i must be stronger and do not keep on thinking about it, the sad case..
Life still goes on, i can't just stop there, doing nothing and being upset~
Must learn to stand up by myself after i fell down.
There was Someone who pulled me up when i was down -- the God.
I prayed much during the hard time..
I cried for so many times...
Even myself also wondered how come i'll become so easy to cry that time..
I did not like that feeling, no one would like it..
Luckily, i got God, family, brothers and sisters, and a friend, a special friend,
they cheer me up, support me, console me.
Proud to have these friends.
They're really true friends, for me.
Thank God for giving me these people, keeping them by my side.
I must appreciate them 'cause they have cared and loved me so much~
I love you all!! <3
Hmm..now is the time to concentrate more on study.
My results for the mid-year exam were very very sucks 'cause of the sad case happened..
So, i have to put more effort on study from now onwards 'cause STPM is getting closer and closer...
Oh no, trial first. Trial is also coming soon...... :O
Scared lar~
I don't want to fail the exam...~
Must be gambateh ya this time...*haizzz
Subjects are soooo difficult...
Still have to study, and sit for the exam... @.@
Well, life still have to go on.
Me, still have to go study, even though feeling lazy... >.<
**isssshhhh


Smile, and everything will be fine :))

No comments:

Post a Comment